1. I mine to a wallet at hitbtc. I didn't receive my AEON!
If you can find the transaction/payment in the blockchain, then you should contact hitbtc. We can't help you with that.
2. Can I transfer my aeon balance to another address?
3. Can I use hitbtc as my wallet, and mine to it?
Yes, AT YOUR OWN RISK!
4. I'am newbie, What port to use??
Technically, any port. It will only effect your starting difficulty. If your mining software is struggling to submit it's first hash, you should consider lower port.
5. Why is my ip been banned?
The reason your IP is banned is that you are submitting invalid hashes to the pool, please make sure you are using the correct AEON miners (NOT Monero) and you have configured them correctly
6. How long will my IP be banned?
30 minutes, or forever if you have been ban multiple times.
7. Can I mine directly to bittrex?
NO, currently we don't support payment to an address with payment ID.
8. I've been mining for few hours, but my balance is still zero, help!
You will get you aeon share when the block that you find (together) is unlocked, usually around 4-6 hours.